FWO New Jobs 2023 – You can find latest advertisement about FWO New Jobs 2023 available online at www.fwo.com.pk. FWO Border Operations has vacancies in Rawalpindi and other cities in Pakistan to fill the following positions.
For this purpose, the organization is looking for highly educated, experienced, hardworking and organized candidates to apply for the following positions. Process Manager, DM / AM Electronics, AM / SEZ Officer (Nebit Village) and Junior HR Manager among the jobs of Border Works Organization.
Qualified candidates can gain relevant experience before applying for any position, such as a master’s or bachelor’s degree in a related field. However, candidates from all over Pakistan can apply. Salary package
Competitive and attractive and other benefits will be offered to the selected candidates. Candidates having any of the above names can apply as per the application form below.
FWO New Jobs 2023
- Manager Process
- DM / AM Electronics
- AM / SEZ Officer (Oil Village)
- Junior Manager HR
FWO New Jobs 2023 Details
|Name of Institute||Frontier Work Organization|
|Location||Anywhere in Pakistan|
|Job Category||All Government Jobs|
FWO New Jobs 2023 Eligibilities
|Manager Proces||Master / Bachelor’s Degree in chemical Engineering from HEC recognized university.|
|DM / AM Electronics||Master / Bachelor’s Degree in electrical or electronics or mechatronics engineering from HEC recognized University|
|AM / SEZ Officer (Oil Village)||BSc / BS / MBA|
|Junior Manager HR||MBA|
How to Apply For FWO New Jobs 2023?
- Only online applications will be accepted at fwo.com.pk or via the link provided below.
- During the selection process, only online applications will be considered.
- Every candidate must first create an account on the fwo website before they can access the application form.
- Candidates from the public sector should apply in the correct manner.
- Applications that are incomplete or received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Candidates will only be invited to take the test or interview if they meet the specified criteria for eligibility.
- Both the daily allowance and the travel allowance are non-refundable.
- During the interview, the original documents would be checked.